Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!

Dear reader:

Welcome! I am delighted to start writing this blog, and I really hope that reading it will also be pleasant to you. This first entry is, as usual, just a little introduction. Even if the blog purpose or interest will be clear as time (and activity) goes along, I am explaining it briefly in the following.

You have probably already guessed the subject matter by reading the title, this entry heading, or just the picture in the background. This is no other than auto racing, including the amazing world of slot car racing. I have always liked it since I was a child, so starting this new blog about it is a natural step. I am aware that it will not be easy to attract everybody's interest because the Internet is already full of information about this topic, but anyway, I will humbly do it with my very own personal style, which will be my stamp. Whether I succeed or not, well, time will tell.

And as you can read, I write the content in English, even though this language is not my mother tongue. I apologize in advance for all the spelling mistakes and inaccuracies that, no doubt, I will make. If you are a native English speaker or fully command this language, please, I encourage you to let me know my mistakes; I will really appreciate to receive such feedback. Thanks for your comprehension - practice makes perfect!

I think the purpose for the initial entry is accomplished at this point, isn't it? Then it's about time to set up the starting grid. The red lights are about to turn off in no time...

No comments:

Post a Comment